Company settlement services in foreign markets
- setting-up of companies;
- legal/corporate advice;
- negotiation and drawing up of contracts;
- legal/out-of-court collection;
- mergers & acquisitions;
- due diligence (active/passive);
- foreign company formation / registration incorporation (as 100% own share, joint venture, partnership, society, branch / liaison / virtual or representative office opening / setup or registration & extension of branch office);
- name clearance of the company;
- trade license;
- VAT certificate;
- tax certificate (individual & company);
- permission from Board of Investment (BOI) / Ministry of government / Foreign Affairs or Concern Authority / any other body of government or non-government;
- work permit, business & employment visa;
- export & import license, factory license, factory inspection process, environment certificate & fire license;
- permission for machineries & equipment's import & export;
- bank account opening, fund transfer, remittance issue, bank certificate / encashment certificate;
- preparation of required documents for permission/registration of Branch Office & permission of foreign/local man power engagement for the branch office;
- office rent & local man power supply.
- company & individual income tax assessment;
- income tax submission as yearly return of the company.
- contract deed, legal notice, negotiable instrument act & any local dispute against company.
Government relations practice
- full-service, bipartisan public affairs services specializing in government relations and lobbying;
- high-qualified professionals;
- high ethical standards that provides to foreign companies the full breadth of our expertise, experience and relationships.
Funding for the internationalization process
The service is aimed at the companies that need financing for the expansion of their international business. Expert advice and search of public and private financing, depending on the different stages of the process of export and internationalization. We analyze and identify the different types of funding necessary to find the most suitable resources.
- financing from multilateral and public organizations;
- financing from financial institutions;
- alternative financing: investment funds, family office, venture capital firm, national and international private investors;
- Corporate & Finance.